Planets and/or moons/orbital satellites
“The Anati Homeworld is the home planet of the Anati. At some point near the end of the...Anati Homeworld
“Leera is the home planet of the Leerans. The planet is 92% water, while the other 8% is a few...Leera
“The Yeerk Homeworld is the homeworld of the Yeerks and the Gedds; it revolves around a sun that...Yeerk homeworld
“Earth is the planet inhabited by, most notably, Humans, Nartec, The Great Ones, and The Little...Earth
“The Taxxon Homeworld is where the Taxxons came from. When the Yeerk Empire first discovered the...Taxxon homeworld
Pages in category "Planets"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.