|This article is written from a Real World point of view.|
There is a chance for the free Hork-Bajir on Earth to start their own rebellion against the Yeerks. They have the numbers, but they don't have the weapons. And they've learned from the last surviving Arn -- the race that created the Hork-Bajir -- that Aldrea, daughter of Prince Seerow, knew the location of a stolen Yeerk vessel.
Unfortunately, the only way to recover the ship is to ask Aldrea herself -- and she's dead. But the Arn has Aldrea's persona stored. And Cassie, Rachel, or Toby Hamee are the closest match. The only problem is that once Aldrea gets into one of their minds, she may not want to come out...
|Morpher||Morphs acquired||Morphs used|
|Jake||Hork-Bajir||Peregrine Falcon, Hork-Bajir, Flea / Fly, Hammerhead Shark|
|Rachel||--||Tomcat (Fluffer McKitty), Bald Eagle, Wolf, Hork-Bajir (Jara Hamee), Flea / Fly, Hammerhead Shark|
|Cassie||Hork-Bajir (Jara Hamee)||White Rat, Great Horned Owl, Osprey, Wolf, Hork-Bajir (Jara Hamee), Humpback Whale|
|Marco||Hork-Bajir||Osprey, Hork-Bajir, Flea / Fly|
|Tobias||--||Flea / Fly, Andalite (Ax)|
|Ax||Hork-Bajir||Northern Harrier, Hork-Bajir, Flea / Fly|
- The cover quote is, "What you don't know can't hurt you. Except for the Yeerks...."
- The inside cover quote is, "Cassie's definitely up a tree...."
- Set after The Hork-Bajir Chronicles, Aldrea makes a return back in this book to tie up loose ends.
- ANIBASE : Quafijinivon is the last member of the Arn race. He set out on a mission to help bring the free Hork-Bajir back to their planet. Also in this book is Aldrea , the daughter of infamous Seerow and future wife of legendary Hork-Bajir seer Dak Hamee.
- ANIBASE: Along with cut outs from magazines to represent her characters, K.A. Applegate also sent crude drawings of the aliens to Scholastic with her Animorphs proposal. It was these drawings that the alien covers were based on -- like this book's Hork-Bajir morph!
Taken from scholastic.com