Hi, welcome to Seerowpedia! Thanks for your edit to the User:Graypaw page.
Warriors Wiki Edit
- Hey, Graypaw! Nice to see that there's a fellow Warrior Cats fan on Seerowpedia! =)
- I have the same user name on Warriors Wiki as I do here, at Seerowpedia.
- Oh, and by the way, if you happen to look at my list of edits, you'll see that I've only edited the Wiki once, so far; this is only because I'm too lazy to log on whenever I'm online. XD
- So, anyway....I'm guessing you like Graypaw (Graystripe), and Ravenpaw (Because of your name)? I, personally, like Feathertail. No, make that love! She is the definition of awesomness! Well, anyway, hope to talk to you soon! Ciao!
Caroline Stimpson 22:38, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Good to see you back and editing! Userboxes are a nice idea; it'll help encourage more of a community here, although I'm not sure that having the book covers sideways was the best way to go. Perhaps you could make a more unique image for each one, like maybe cutting away the title banner and bottom section and leave just the morph image as a square? Just an idea, no pressure :P CNash 23:43, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
A bit tidier now?Edit
There we go, I've started tidying up your various usernames and talk pages. Your primary username is Grayravenpaw, so that's what I've left.
As for book images... Animorph25 is sorting out the book pages on his own schedule, including book cover images, but there's no reason why you can't help find the ones that are missing (and I see you've been doing just that!); I'm working on general article edits all over the place (though Animorphs (characters) is my baby ^_^), but I've been having computer problems recently and haven't been as active as I'd like.
Finally, the userbox idea... I see what you mean. If only we could get hold of the raw morph images... In the interim, what about vertical userboxes, with the text underneath? Doesn't need to be as wordy, just "User owns The Visitor" gets the point across. I'm not so great at creating wiki tables, or I'd show you what I mean, but I'm sure you get the idea. CNash 23:49, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
Spam etc. Edit
I monitor the Recent Changes page (and Animorph25 does too, I believe), so I'll usually catch spammers there, but thanks for the heads-up. I've been blocking their IP addresses but it doesn't seem to help. CNash 11:03, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
First page illustrations Edit
Yes, I do know a place with more illustrations. Go to hiracdelest.com. BTW, do we need the morphing templates? Can't they just be included with the character's pages?
Hey gray dizz misty imma stalk u xD
- ne.way... u like dizz series? i tried reading it but it was weird, lol?